General

A place for discussions about anything

WWKP Who has the banner??? banner@kiteaerialphoto.org

edited February 2012 in General
Hello Everybody!!
To keep the WWKP banner moving and to facilitate the communication, we created the following email address:

banner@kiteaerialphoto.org

So every participant (starting now) as soon as He/She gets the banner, has to send an email to that email address, so Mike and me we'll be able to track more easily. We'll ask you please to send another email to that address when you handed or shipped it to the next participant.
We really expect this to speed up the banner traveling.
Any questions or doubts about the project can be send to that address too.

Thanks and regards
Ramiro

Comments

• Hey Ramiro,

Just sent email to you and to and to address above. Thank-you again for allowing me to participate!

minkstr
  • Hello Everybody!
    FYI, banner is now going to Texas.... more news to come....
    Regards
    Ramiro
  • I have the banner now.
  • I'm glad to head that! Excelent!!
    Regards
    Ramiro
  • edited March 2012
    imageWWKP" alt="WWKP in Texas, USA" />

imageWWKP" alt="WWKP in Texas, USA" />
  • That looks like a fun day. Great to see both the banner flying and with you and your kites.

Fly High

Sue
  • Hello All,
    FYI, as you may already know the banner is now visiting California.... Broox already participated and now is Cris turn to have fun with it...
    Regards
    Ramiro
  • Having taken the banner out to the ghost town of Drawbridge I have now turned it over to Michael Layefsky. It was fun to see everyone's annotations!
  • Cris,
    Thank you for your update and your participation!
    Regards
    Ramiro
  • Just received the banner. Plan to dawdle just a little and keep it for the first weekend of WWKW. Then express it out to Tom in Hawaii in time for the second weekend, hopefully.
  • Thanks for the update!
    Regards
    Ramiro
  • FYI,
    The banner is now on its way to Bahrain.....
    From there, will go back to Europe....
    Regards
    Ramiro
  • edited March 2014
    My Dopero with imitation kap banner (sail my old rokkaku). A little practice ;o)))
  • FYI, the banner has safely arrived to Bahrain!!!
    Regards
    Ramiro
  • The banner has safely arrived Poland!
  • Yes, it's in my hands now :)

rgds
    \Seb
  • Hello everyone: o)
    Anyone know if it is anticipated that the banner goes to France one of these days?
    A big congratulations to the initiators of this project very nice!
    André
  • I'm pretty sure it went through France once, it has yet to make it to Great Britain before it does a repeat visit to France? We're expecting to see it mid 2016.....
  • For those who are not aware if this: here is a wwkp map: http://wwkp.kiteaerialphoto.org/
  • Banner took part in two aerial photo sessions of mine, maybe it will in one more, but I plan to send it further this coming week.

rgds
    \Seb
  • Simon, Scotland by mid 2016... Tahiti by Christmas 2017 !!!
  • I'm all for cloning banner, because at this rate, even as distant date is unrealistic. I've even thought about it. };0))
  • Hello All,
    As you already know banner is right now in Poland and BKT should be receiving it from Sebastian shortly (I hope this week).
    I'm sorry for the delays, but it has been very difficult to keep the banner moving, and once it moves it is very difficult to get the pictures posted too. For those participants that still haven't posted their pictures please do it.
    The planned route for the banner is after Poland, will travel to the north... Finland/Sweden/Denmark (depending on the weather). From there,the banner will travel to England and later to Spain.
    Regarding the banner cloning, the banner will not be cloned. The spirit of this project is to share something between all of us and that won't be possible if we have more than one banner (sorry again for the delay).
    Regards
    Ramiro
  • For some colleagues, better would be a virtual banner. Now these days, analogue things are uncomfortable to use. };O))
  • Ramiro - I'm sure Simon, James and others north of the border are hoping that it will go to Scotland as well as England when it crosses the channel!
  • Dave,
    Sure! The banner will visit England, Scotland an Guernsey too.
    Regards
    Ramiro
  • Hey ho we just need the weather now!!!

@hanselpedia Nicely presented page. It's no big deal but who do I get in touch with to move my pin a little near to where I actually live :-))

Peter.
  • Although the WWKP Map selection, I do not have a banner yet! }:O(

Piotr BKT
  • edited September 2012
    Peter (toadstone),
    The KAP Community Portal website was made and is maintained by Mike Mikkelson (PubUltraStar).
    Please send me an email to banner@kiteaerialphoto.org with the GPS coordinates where you want to get your pin moved.
    Regards
    Ramiro