KAP Cameras

Contemporary KAPpers use cameras ranging from single use film cheapies to Digital SLRs. Use this category to tell us what you use and why or to pose questions on matters photographic.

SDM zip failed to download

I have not used Acid for some time ... 'til today. It does recognize my camera, upon " Download SDM ", it gives a message
that the zip failed to download. I am using a new 8 gb card.
One thing odd is that I did not receive a prompt I've gotten in the past: to allow the download, even though the work is
not registered with Apple by it's able author, Dave Mitchell.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong ???
Thanks,
Paul

Comments

• Paul

could you send me a photo taken with the camera so I can test ACID myself?

daveATzenoshrdluDOTcom
  • I've updated ACID to fix the problem. It only affected SDM - CHDK downloads were OK.
  • Hello All-
    Trying to download SDM using Assist. I have set my computer to accept from an unidentified developer to use
    the ML script. The script does appear on the screen, but double clicking does not offer a prompt for my
    password. Any suggestions welcome.
    Paul

• Persistence pays. Further attempts, with successful outcome. Diagnosis = OE ( Operator Error ).
    Thanks just the same.

• edited July 18

Only part way there .... card is set but the unique button press commmands are not coming back to mind.
    Need the Stereo Data Maker Manual - the one that had the yellow flowers on the cover. Can't
    locate the SDM site either. Help appreciated !