General

A place for discussions about anything

A pearl from above

edited October 2023 in General

We were a part of the Creative Days of Faust Vrančić festival on the island of Prvič, Croatia, and we did not miss the opportunity to do a KAP session above this pearl of the Šibenik archipelago.
The full story (with many more photos!) is on our website: https://kapjasa.si/en/a-pearl-from-above/
Enjoy! ;-)

Comments

• Beautiful !

congratulations KapJasa... for me it is always great pleasure to see how much you have grown up in all ways

hope to see you somewhere someday

SMAC from Italy

• Thank you, Sandro! :-)

• Beautiful coastal images. The resolution and detail is really impressive. Out of curiosity, what camera did you use? I'm guessing that the sensor must be a pretty decent size.

• Wonderful KAP work! Looked like a tight place to put up the kite and KAP rig. Love the challenge. Keep the KAP shots (and stories) coming.

WW

• edited October 2023

@dragonblade - it a Nikon P330, coolpix series, 12MP CMOS

@Wind Watcher - yes, it was tight, but after a nervous liftoff the kite was over the sea and apart from some turbulent layers it was quite a smooth ride :-)

• edited October 2023

All great shots, but I especially like the air-to-air one of the other kite. You're inspiring me to get back out there some more this year.

• Thanks, @Wind Watcher - and glad for the inspiration! :-)

• Beautiful photos!